Share On Facebook ! Tweet This ! Share On Google Plus ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger !

Making Use Of Ordinary Stuff To Conceal Your Valuables From Burglars

By Mikale L Oshby


I just relocated to Boston in order to try to make a decent living being a writer for a publishing company. Being new to the city, I decided to purchase a stealth diversion safe in order to keep my belongings intact whenever I am gone.

My father directed me to this covert safe in order that I could hide my valuables in a secure but inconspicuous hiding place which would not get any individual's attention but is definitely just in plain sight.

Since I am a bookworm and possess a large collection of book masterpieces, he made certain I got hold of a hiding safe that truly looks like a book, weighs just like a book, and is indistinguishable compared to the real thing.

I keep book diversion safes inside the home and at the office. In the office, these are exactly where I hide my storage devices for confidential information and also articles I have written over the years.

At home, I placed two secret safes within my book collection. They serve primarily as my hiding places for extra cash, spare keys, jewelry as well as important backup media.

On one occasion, two unidentified guys ransacked our office. They performed it quick, within a span of 8 to 10 minutes. Although we got security cameras positioned in the premises, some of my coworkers lost plenty of irreplaceable items, just like their backup files for pieces they've written, and also office keys to several office cabinets, cash and other tiny valuable items.

In my case, the criminals were not able to snatch anything at all from my work space. I ensured that even my most important backup files were stored securely where no one would even suspect that these were hidden right under his nose.

Right after the incident, my coworkers grabbed hold of a diversion safe for their important things immediately. They learned their lesson concerning where to keep things securely guarded, in which none of us could pilfer them.




About the Author:



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive